Hello and welcome back to Equity, a startup business podcast where we reveal the numbers and nuances behind the headlines. As you can tell from the title of this episode, this is a bonus episode related to Y Combinator’s Demo Day (and the terms we heard the most during the two-day affair).
Natasha and Alex hopped on Twitter Spaces to talk about our favorites of the bunch, geographic shifts, and the diversity shakeup that included fewer women receiving funding batch after batch. Below are some of the posts we pulled from:
- The biggest moonshots in YC’s S22 batch
- Our 11 favorite companies from YC’s S22 Demo Day: Part 1
- Our 10 favorite startups from YC’s S22 Demo Day: Part 2
- Digging into YC’s diversity data after a category change
- Where is the Y Combinator startup in 2022?
It’s been a busy week at Y Combinator, but we made it! Talk Monday!
Stanford moonshot promises short term returns with magic mushrooms no code, ft. Plaid of X from Natasha Mascareñas originally published on TechCrunch