If you’re a university or college student who believes the future of finance is crypto—or even if you’re just curious about crypto—pack your suitcase and head to Miami for TC Sessions: Crypto on November 17.
Why? Well, for starters, TechCrunch (at Destruction and Starting battlefield fame) brings his considerable talent to attract top tech founders, CEOs, investors and unicorn creators to focus on crypto — blockchain, cryptocurrency, NFT and web3.
In a classic “but wait, there’s more” moment, here are five outstanding reasons why you should buy a student pass to join and learn from the crypto community:
- You’ll meet, engage and learn from the people creating and building in this fast-changing sector. Hear about the latest trends, products and, yes, even controversies from our speakers on the main stage and during the sessions.
- Start digging to find a co-founder, job or mentor and start expanding your network. The contacts you make can lead to your future funding.
- Check out more than a dozen early-stage startups at the show. See what products are coming to market and get your networking back on track.
- A face-to-face relationship. Combine the two-year dearth of in-person events with the fact that the core business of crypto is happening behind the scenes in front of the screen and, well, it’s going to be great to see everyone. Meeting real people in real time leads to real inspiration.
- Your student pass is only $49. Boom.
***Bonus reason: Miami…in November. Sweetie!
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TC Sessions: Crypto? Contact our sponsorship sales team via filling out this form.