This article is part of a series sponsored by HLTH highlighting topics that will be discussed at HLTH Conference November 13-16 in Las Vegas.
The trend towards healthcare consumption continues to gain momentum. Whether it’s retail healthcare, telehealth, genomic testing or behavioral health, people are exercising their consumer power and dictating the delivery of care on their own terms. The health and wellness space is also benefiting from this trend and will be a major theme of HLTH Conference scheduled for November 13-16 at the Venetian Expo in Las Vegas.
The WELL from the HLTH program will cover a diverse range of topics and speakers. It will function as an “event within the event” for health and wellness-focused attendees looking for a platform to increase brand awareness and create opportunities for sustainable growth.
Attendees will be able to learn from senior executives sharing their perspective on wellness and the outlook for this segment of the healthcare industry. They will also network and engage with industry peers. Also, HLTH’s Hosted Buyer Program provides a curated marketplace that will connect health buyers with innovative technology providers for efficient, impactful meetings.
- Attract and retain brand loyal healthcare consumers
- The future of food and nutrition is affordable and sustainable
- Sleep health management and monitoring
- Building wealth into your employee benefits design
- Alternative treatments through cannabis and psychedelics
- Destigmatizing sexual health and wellness
- Jay Shetty, Chief Objectives Officer, Tranquility
- Ashley Turner, Founder and CEO, FarmboxRx
- Sonny Stone, Chief Medical Officer for Global Employee Health, Google
- Lindsay Harper, MD, Founder and CEO, Rosy Wellness
- James Park, co-founder of Fitbit and vice president, Fitbit at Google
- Firdaus Bhatena, General Manager, Noom
- Cassidy Rouse, SVP of Growth Partnerships and Corporate Health at Peloton
- Dr Jessica Shepherd, Chief Medical Officer, Verywell Health
To learn more and register for WELL by HLTH, Press here.
photo: RidofranzGetty Images