Nebraska to host top 2024 recruit Dylan Raiola for visit soon

The No. 1 prospect in the class of 2024 is Arizona quarterback Dylan Raiola, who waived by Ohio State in mid-December. Nebraska to host top 2024 recruit Dylan Raiola for visit soon . Since then, several schools have been reported as vying to land him, with Georgia considered the consensus favorite. Raiola added fuel to that fire when he complimented the program on winning their second straight national championship, calling the Bulldogs “cream of the crop” in college football.

However, Raiola is still undecided and there is at least one other serious contender to take over his commitment. It will be the University of Nebraska, which he will visit soon. On3 says the visit will be held on March 25.

Raiola has numerous family ties to Nebraska, where his uncle served as offensive line coach under Matt Rule. Raiola’s father Dominic also played his college ball for the Cornhuskers.

It appears to be a two-horse race in Raiola’s recruitment. According to Rival Prediction Model, Georgia has a 56% chance of taking it and Nebraska a 44% chance. Meanwhile, The On3 machine has Georgia at 33%, Nebraska at 28.3% and also includes USC (22.3%) and Ohio State (14.2%) as well in the race.

According to 247Sports, 29 schools together have made offers.

Raiola is in transfer process from Chandler High School to Pinnacle, where he will play his senior season.

More football recruiting stories

19 recruits who signed up for the 2023 Coach Prime class

Watch: 4-star safety commits from TCU to Texas

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *